Advertisement

ads
Responsive Ads Here

Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells

I am putting together a small home gym to help make up for time lost at my local one due to bad weather all last winter. When I started to look at dumbbells, my needs were for quality equipment that felt good, looked good and let me do the maximum amount of different exercises without breaking the bank.



My gear has to be tough, because the family is going to help keep me on track by working out alongside me, and my two boys are almost as big as me! After a lot of online research looking at similar weights, I chose the Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells.


The selling point with these dumbbells, for me, was that they are adjustable; going from 5 lbs up to 52.5lbs, which is a huge range, in 2.5lb stages. As I have little room for multiple sets and would need about 15 different ones to replace them, I’m very happy with my Bowflex dumbbells. Another thing I liked was the grips being really easy on the hands; I never felt like they were slipping or got the cramps holding them.

I bought the stands to go with them, after the first weeks, because it helped me store them up off the floor and they looked good in my tiny basement gym. I also needed a decent guarantee, as I have a tight budget for each class of item and don’t plan on spending the money twice. The two year one that comes with these weights sounds about right to me, and a friend at work has recommended them because his were replaced very quick when he dropped them down the stairs.

My name is James McFarleigh, and I wrote this review after 2 happy months with my Bowflex dumbbells, I would recommend them to anyone who needs the same kind of gear for home workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment